AMC-HD The Prisoner in Nov - Wake up Directv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Now there are two. Maybe it will increase our chances of getting the channel. haha.

Actually, there are more than two threads about AMC-HD.

Seriously, I basically posed the same question under DirecTV and FIOS, interchanging the provider to fit the thread. I have both providers and neither carries the channel. I don't watch too many series but I do like Breaking Bad. When I had Bright House they didn't have AMC HD, but they did have Breaking Bad season one in HD on their VOD for some stranage reason. They were uncut and commercial free. I realize having the channel will have commercials, but I just want to be able to watch the show in HD again. I'll record it and FF commercials.

But it doesn't sound like DirecTV or FIOS will be adding the channel anytime soon. Maybe the season will come out on Bluray next year.

And then there was one.

I too would like AMC-HD, but I know if they had an agreement setup, it would have been added long ago. Watching breaking bad and mad men in SD is pitiful.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)