AMC now on 120+

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Iceberg said:
only difference between AT120 and AT120+ is the RSN(s) are included in AT120+

I thought that AT120+ also had Fox Soccer Channel, Fuel, and the PAC 12 Networks.

Right now AMC is in Free Preview for everyone. You would think that it would also be in BB@Home, since it is a movie channel in HD,

jerryez said:
Right now AMC is in Free Preview for everyone. You would think that it would also be in BB@Home, since it is a movie channel in HD,

BB@Home has movie channels in SD like Starz Cinema, MoviePlex, and Encore Suspense.

AMC will now be in AT120 and above. The site has it listed in Dish Latino Plus and above as well.

dare2be said:
Do any of the other BB@Home channels have commercials?

I think that MGM HD has limited commercial breaks.

Centric, Logo, Palladia, Universal HD, and Velocity have commercials.

I dont know. It may have changed since the last time I had dish...I know it carried the RSN's in your market at the time
Mojo Jojo is correct. Except where I live it has BTN instead of Pac12 in addition to the local RSN (Fox Sports Detroit for me).

EricfromTx said:
I don't understand why centric is in the bb@home package. It has nothing to do with movies. Or should be in a regular plan.

What about WFN (World Fishing Network)? Centric shows movies from time to time actually.

I believe BB@Home is marketed as more than just movies with Dish such as TV shows, games, etc.

What about WFN (World Fishing Network)? Centric shows movies from time to time actually.

I believe BB@Home is marketed as more than just movies with Dish such as TV shows, games, etc.
When I first signed up with Dish, HD Platinum had WFN, FashionTV, NHL Network and NBA TV in it. So it has always been more than a movie package.

Velocity has never been a movie channel even before being Velocity, and has been in the BB package. (An often watched channel by us)

Mochuf said:
When I first signed up with Dish, HD Platinum had WFN, FashionTV, NHL Network and NBA TV in it. So it has always been more than a movie package.

I agree; BB@Home has been renamed quite a few times.

Tampa8 said:
Velocity has never been a movie channel even before being Velocity, and has been in the BB package. (An often watched channel by us)

I remember when the channel (then HD Theater) was in AT120 with HD and above as well as Palladia. I think that DIRT members said that Palladia is included with AT120 with HD again although I cannot confirm it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)