AMC Unleashes 'The Walking Dead'

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
'The Walking Dead' Postmortem: Even Greg Nicotero's Mom Doesn't Know Who Negan Killed https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-walking-dead-season-6-finale-greg-nicotero-214138011.html
SPOILER ALERT: Storyline and character spoilers ahead for the “Last Day on Earth” episode of The Walking Dead.Don’t feel so bad that you’re still in the dark about the big casualty in Sunday’s Season 6 finale, little Walking Dead buckaroos… TWD executive producer and finale director Greg Nicotero won’t even share the victim’s identity with his mom. And, you know, he kinda owes her…“She pulled the mom card,” Nicotero tells Yahoo TV. “I got a phone call from my parents this morning, and my mom first of all insisted that I tell her who died. Second of all, she told me that she had nightmares all night about it, so… good, and I’m sorry, both at the same time.”Nicotero confirms he’ll be the director for the Season 7 premiere next fall, the episode that will answer that finale cliffhanger about whose head met Negan’s barbed wire-covered bat, Lucille. So, frustrated though many fans are about having to wait six months to find out which beloved member of Rick’s group was killed in the finale, Nicotero promises they won’t be disappointed in the direction the story takes next season.

The Walking Dead Finale Audio May Offer Clues To Who Died https://www.yahoo.com/movies/walking-dead-finale-audio-may-152120492.html
Warning! Spoilers for The Walking Dead season six finale follow!For the next few months, fans are going to be posting theories and claims and rumors speculating over what went down in the closing moments of The Walking Dead's sixth season.The villainous Negan finally came out from behind the curtain and made the entrance we were all waiting for. However, while we knew his arrival would mark the end of the road for one of our survivors, we didn't know that we wouldn't know who it was. Just as Negan unleashed his unholy swing on the head of a certain Alexandrian survivor, the camera switched to their point of view, leaving us wondering who the victim was.Comment sections are loaded with theories. It was Abraham. It was Eugene. It was Sasha. It was Glenn. It was Daryl. The truth is - no one knows.One theory may have a bit of credibility, though. Scrolling through comment sections on other articles, I found readers tossing around the video below, which attempts to put subtitles to the horrifying screams as one of our survivors spends their last day on earth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)