Amc4/echo 8 Set Up Help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

greggor48

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 12, 2006
I need advice on setting up 110 and 101. Echostar 8 is the Middle LNBF and I want to add another LNBF to receive AMC4 at 101W. How far from the 110 LNBF should AMC4 LNBF be place (higer or lower/hor far left or right).

The two satellite is 9 degrees apart. I am using a 180cm channel master dish with F/D ratio of 0.6. I want to get both Dishnetwork and AMC4 christian channels.

Honestly I would just wave it aorund until you hit a signal. I did that the other day. Took a DBS LNB and waived it until I got signal (I had my C-Band on G4 and wanted to see if I could get Nimiq1). Kicker was figuring out how to secure it :)

The LNB would be to the left (if you're standing in front facing the dish) of 110

Thanks Iceberg. I see no word on Sky Angel. Nobody seems to know what is going on with SA.

greggor

Since the 3ABN signals are strong, you should be able to find them rather easily by hunting for it.

Unless your west of say middle of ND, SD or Nebraska, 101 will be higher in the sky than 110, so when aiming the dish, you go LOWER than 110 (due to the bounce off the dish)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts