American Heroes Channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I've always thought the Military History Channel (basically History Channel 3) is much more interesting... maybe it'll finally get some substantial carriage now that the Military Channel has changed it's focus. I've only seen it a few times (it's only carried on a few NRTC cable systems and FIOS) but is basically where the History Channel dumped a lot of their documentaries that are too old for H2 and not in the Pawn Stars-centric format of History. I'd actually welcome this addition to D* and E* -- I'm actually quite surprised that A&E hasn't been able to package it into their carriage agreements with all the major providers over the years -- It's been around since at least 2008.

Nat

OK, so we're all agreed we want the Military History Channel in HD on both D* & E*! Might as well throw in AHC in HD while we see if it lasts.

I think the programming change will be very noticeable. And I think the Military Channel programming has gone downhill lately, lots of repeats, while they prepare to make the shift over to AHC.

I reserve judgement. But I want MORE military themed programming.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Just noticed that the Military Channel (287) has been renamed the American Heroes Channel. I don't think the programming will change much.

Someone could start a drinking game over the rebrandings of Discovery's individual networks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts