American Idol 2009 Predictions Thread

Who do you think will win American Idol in 2009?

• Adam Lambert

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Allison Iraheta

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Anoop Desai

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Danny Gokey

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Kris Allen

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Matt Giraud

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lil Rounds

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
This is your American Idol 2009 Predictions Thread. Who do you think is going to win or be in the top two, top three, etc. Lets see if the members of Satelliteguys can make the correct prediction for the winner this year.

Last edited:
I think Matt and Lil Rounds goes home this week.

Next week, I believe Anoop will get the axe, the week after that Kris (a bit of an upset) will go home. Allison will fall in the Final Three round, and AI 2009 will come down to Danny vs. Adam.

I predict Danny Gokey will be your 2009 American Idol.

Adam Lambert. I don't know if he is popular enough to win the Idol, but he definitly has all the qualities to become a star.
Danny has not been consistent. Sometimes excellent, sometimes so-so.

I actually look forward to seeing what Adam will come up with every week, thus far he has not dissapointed. I think that he is far, far ahead of the rest. I actually would go as far as saying that he is the best they have ever had on Idol. My wife likes him, kids like him, even Grandpa thinks that Adam is way way ahead of the rest.

Allison doesn't have the image to go all the way. She just isn't getting the vote outside the under 25 crowd. Yes use over 25 folks like a rocker, but not enought to make her the next American Idol.

Final 2 are Kris and Adam with Adam taking the win as he just does a better showman job then Kris. I like Danny, but he just isn't the showman that Adam is and Kris is turning into.

Some years, there are a few good contestants that can compare real close and you just don't know who is going to win, but this year, it has been a no brainer for a while now, seeing how much more talented Adam is than the rest.

I think Matt and Lil Rounds goes home this week.

Next week, I believe Anoop will get the axe, the week after that Kris (a bit of an upset) will go home. Allison will fall in the Final Three round, and AI 2009 will come down to Danny vs. Adam.

I predict Danny Gokey will be your 2009 American Idol.

Wow, you better to go to Vegas and place that bet, as the payoff would be pretty good if that happened. But it won't.

Some years, there are a few good contestants that can compare real close and you just don't know who is going to win, but this year, it has been a no brainer for a while now, seeing how much more talented Adam is than the rest.

I don't personally like Adam's style, and I hardly think he is "much more talented" than Danny. JMHO, of course!

There are parts of Adam's style that I do not like either (like a gothic / dark side). The way he performs gets more attention. It all depends on the type of music ones like as to what performer they will prefer. I feel that some have not performed as well as they could have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)