American Life TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sichejo

Original poster
Apr 1, 2008
I want to receive American Life. Could someone verify where American Life is being broadcast? There website doesn't appear to be up to date.
If they are on HITS, can you get a receiver authorized?

Is there an reasonably priced receiver I can use? I have a 10' C/KU dish.

Thanks

Yes, it is on HITS.

It is found on Galaxy 15, TP 22, 4140-V-29270 and Digicipher 2.

The other C-Banders here might know about subbing, but, I would have to guess that ordianry customers probably cannot sub as I think HITS is for Cable Operators, but, I might be wrong about that.

If you wait a few months, I heard that they are going to upgrade Headend In The Sky (HITS) to Super Headend In The Sky. :) Mabye you can sub then.

Yes, it is on HITS.

It is found on Galaxy 15, TP 22, 4140-V-29270 and Digicipher 2.

The other C-Banders here might know about subbing, but, I would have to guess that ordianry customers probably cannot sub as I think HITS is for Cable Operators, but, I might be wrong about that.

If you wait a few months, I heard that they are going to upgrade Headend In The Sky (HITS) to Super Headend In The Sky. :) Mabye you can sub then.

The Galaxy 15 feed is in Megapipe combo mode, the 4dtv will not do the 29270 symbol rate in combo. The HITS ALTV feeds on X4 & W5 (4DTV tiles) channel 603 are in U universal subscription mode. This means you must subscribe to at least one 4dtv service to receive it for free.

I admit that ALTV is one of my favorites too. Shows like Lost In Space, Time Tunnel, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Mission Impossible, Rat Patrol, Combat, 12 o'clock High. I record Land of the Giants because it's on at midnight.

I miss spy night with the Man From U.N.C.L.E. Girl from U, too.

Only recently I realized the daisy ID shows the hour hand of a clock for the upcoming shows. I still can't figure out why they changed the station ID from the star.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)