american movies from mexican satellite?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Are you thinking of Cubavision on Hispasat Ku at 30w? They run American movies with hard-coded Spanish subtitles.

Also Kwuait TV on same bird Hispasat @ 30W has movies and shows (mostly british) in original english audio with arabic subtitles. their schedule time due to time difference might be odd for NA but you could record them. I have not found an EPG on the net for them though.

Here is a link that is supposedly for KTV2 but I have not watched to verify the accuracy and am not even sure is this is the N. American version.
KTV2-Schedule

Both of them have movies at different times during the day, some channels air it in their original language with spanish subs, be it english, french, russian, japanese. Some channels even air daily movie marathons from 6-7pm to 6am.

I think that schedule/page, KTV2-Schedule, has been orphaned/abandoned . Here's what I think may be the Kuwait gov's Ministry of Information site: Kuwait Media , but it's been "Site Under Development" for at least 8 months. Kuwait homepage in English: http://www.da.gov.kw/eng/
I've seen some English language movies on weekend night/evenings on that channel with the Capitol T and HD in the lower right corner of the screen. Can't remember which sat, not near FTA at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)