America's Got Talent Season 6 (2011)

What did everyone think of Susan Boyle's performance? I usually enjoy listening to her sing, but last night she reminded me of an enraged woman ready to swing a battle axe. Yikes! Also, while she's a great singer I noticed nobody ever interviews her after a performance...probably for good reason.

Don't know. I always record it and fast forward through the performances on the selection shows. I only watch the selections

Top 10 Show

Tuesday 9/6/ - "The ten remaining acts perform in hope of advancing to the next round; Michael Grimm performs."

Wednesday 9/7 - "The final four acts are revealed; II Divo performs; Def Leppard performs."

Hey, I just received an email from Frank Miles thanking me for my kinds words. If I get an opportunity in the future to host another company event, I'll definitely consider Frank to speak and provide entertainment.

His song choice was a little off... that said he still sounded great. I still think he should have been the runner up based on talent (though both of their music genres are hard sell)... that said based on a conversation a week or two ago it did sound like a track you'd hear at the end of Memphis Beat lol.

Miami All*Stars :up:up - :wtf: was that? Their dancing was fine but the Miami Hurricane/Cheerleading theme went down in flame. Like Piers, they were one of my favorite acts. Unlike Piers I wouldn't have buzzed them. However, they just eliminated themselves from competition and won't be making the Final Four.

Lys Agnes :up - :wtf: was that? A marginally Okay opera singer doing a rock fusion "Dream On" medley and singing mostly in very low out-of-tune Cher voice. The audience seemed to love it (they must be liquored up) but Sharon and Howie were right. In fact, it was so bad that Piers felt obligated to say nice words about her performance. She's gone.

Heck, the other acts have a pretty good shot of moving into the Finals...if they don't fall off the stage.

Last edited:
Miami All-Stars - it looked like a bunch of fruity football players jumping around... it wasn't very fun to watch especially compared to past performances.

Lys Agnes - This was terrible... I'm not sure why she sang "Dream On" as she sounded terrible. It's odd for Peirs to be so wrong about an act but he was way off on that one.

Landon Swank - Another flubbed act... at least on TV. You could see the glass on the fish tank slide up again!!! I imagine that back before HD it would have gone off without a hitch.

Miami All-Stars - it looked like a bunch of fruity football players jumping around... it wasn't very fun to watch especially compared to past performances.

I really thought they were going to shake some latin tail this evening and their Miami chicken (as Howie called it) laid an egg. They had an act only Salsadancer (big Miami Hurrican fan) could love. Very disappointing.

Anna Graceman :up:up:up - Okay performance (not great) and she didn't fall off the stage. Also not a good song selection and her low-range (missed notes) was not good...but her high range made up for it. She will need some help to move into the Finals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)