America's Got Talent Season 6 (2011)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Here's the way I saw it...

1. Team iLuminate
1. Silhouettes
3. Landau Eugene Murphy Jr.
4. Poplyfe

I think iLuminate and Silhouettes tied. I only vote for one act in the Final Four but I am voting for both in this case. How does everyone else think they finished?

I guess we'll find out tomorrow night.

I must say, I expected a much stronger final performance from everyone. Neither act has topped their past performances tonight. And bigger is not necessarily better...

I am sure each act will find its audience or can be a highlight of any show.
But, which act would I personally spend money to watch the whole evening show in Vegas?

For me it's Team iLuminate!!!

Silhouettes is not too far behind, but Team iLuminate is the clear winner as far as I am concerned. The sky is the limit for these guys!

Well POOPY! When the show went long due to their technical problem my DVR cut it off so I did not see all of Silhouette's performance. What I saw I liked A LOT.

So what would I pay for:
1)Silhouette ---it's the only group that evokes a genuine emotional response every time they performed
2)Team iLiminate. ----really great act with super whiz-bang visual effect. It made me smile.
2)Landau Eugene Murphey --- No, not a mistake. Tied for second in my book. Love his sound.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
4) Poplyfe - Given today's performance, they didn't belong in the final. The lead, who really carries the group had a really bad night and she knew it. Poor girl.

I have to agree, Poplyfe's lead singer appeared to fold under the pressure. Or, something else was wrong. To me it is between iLuminate and Silhouettes. I would be happy if either won. I think iLuminate has had better overall, Silhouettes have really stepped it up for the last 2.

I like iluminate and the silhouettes too.

And part of me think that the Slihouettes are actually BETTER then Team iluminate, but in reality I see Team Iluminate winning as they are more of a Vegas type show. In fact I think they are a show which can be syndicated in cities around the country, much like the Blue Man Group. The money is with iluminate.

It seems like the majority agrees that the AGT 2011 title is between iLuminate and Silhouettes...therefore I have no doubt that Landau Murphy shall win. :p

All five AGT Champions have been solo artists. Is this the first year a "group" will win the title? Also, all five acts have been singers with the exception of Terry Fator who was a singer/ventriloquist/impersonator/comedian. As much as I would like to see iLuminate or Silhouettes win, there is no doubt that the individual singing acts have a huge advantage in this competition.

Also, I listed to Poplyfe a second time before hitting the rack and my god they were horrible. There is no way they don't finish 4th in the competition.

It seems like the majority agrees that the AGT 2011 title is between iLuminate and Silhouettes...therefore I have no doubt that Landau Murphy shall win. :p

All five AGT Champions have been solo artists. Is this the first year a "group" will win the title? Also, all five acts have been singers with the exception of Terry Fator who was a singer/ventriloquist/impersonator/comedian. As much as I would like to see iLuminate or Silhouettes win, there is no doubt that the individual singing acts have a huge advantage in this competition.

Also, I listed to Poplyfe a second time before hitting the rack and my god they were horrible. There is no way they don't finish 4th in the competition.
They knew they were horrible in this round as well

They knew they were horrible in this round as well

According to Piers they are all winners...just to a lesser degree. Last year I knew the winning act would be between Jackie Evancho and Michael Grimm...although I think it should have been awarded to Jackie. This year I don't know if it's going to be iLuminate, Silhouettes or Murphy. I feel the voting is that close.

Regardless, I will be tuning-in to see Jackie Evancho perform. :)

I just got to watch it (was away on Vacation until late last night)... I couldn't believe how bad Poplyfe was... they've been off a few times but I thought they'd do something they knew they were good at in the end. just wow....

I'd say the top two are definitely iLuminate or Silhouettes. Landau was good (and I think he does a better Dean than Frank) but the other two were just much better acts (though I could see them two splitting votes and him winning by default.)

I could also see Silhouettes losing if people did not watch live and their DVRs crapped out on them (had to watch their performance on the website).

You know...I read the voting rules and (to me) it seems like NBC "Administrators" (NBC and its partners) are able to disqualify whatever votes they wish at their sole discretion and without audit. I didn't read anthing in the rules stating the voting process was being audited by an independent party. Hmmm. I sure hope the voting isn't rigged.

According to Piers they are all winners...just to a lesser degree. Last year I knew the winning act would be between Jackie Evancho and Michael Grimm...although I think it should have been awarded to Jackie. This year I don't know if it's going to be iLuminate, Silhouettes or Murphy. I feel the voting is that close.

Regardless, I will be tuning-in to see Jackie Evancho perform. :)

Agree. I was disappointed with Poplyfe's performance. She is so much better than last night. It's a toss up for the top spot. Silhouettes chose the right song to bring tears to my eyes. That's my favorite song of all time. Theor performance was inspirational. iLuminate was great as always. Landau was good, too. Tough decision.

S~

I actually did not think that iLuminate did their best performance of the season. After seeing some of their other performances, this one was just OK. I wonder if it will hurt them in the long run.

Patty LaBelle showed us all how good she still is at age 62 and Landau showed us how "average" he is not doing his crooner schtick; I was never a big fan of Def Leppard but they sounded pretty good after all these years; Team iLuminate and Cobra Starship left me thinking WTF? It just wasn't a very good combo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)