teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Season Premiere: Tuesday, May 27, 2014

"Audition": Hopefuls audition in New York and Los Angeles.

S~

I watch less every year. Last season I only watched the final 2 shows.... Maybe I will just read who won here this year...

If the judges can be paid 7 million dollars then so too can the winner...and not amortized over 30-years. Really! The million dollar prize is a joke!!

Fame is far more valuable to the performers than the million. The million is a gimmick for the home viewers to think there is a big prize at stake!

A couple of good acts for me, but as a whole it was meh.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I really like Blue Journey. If that's what they do in 4 days, I'd love to see what they can do between the tryouts and the live show. That 93 year old is in better shape than I am right now.

S~

I really like Blue Journey. If that's what they do in 4 days, I'd love to see what they can do between the tryouts and the live show. That 93 year old is in better shape than I am right now.

S~
They were one of the few I actually enjoyed as well.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Okay... the opening group tonight was NOT like "The Partridge Family." Osmonds? Yes. Jacksons? Yes. Partridges? NO!
The Partridge Family was a TV show. It was fiction where the youngest sibling mysteriously morphed into a different person the second season. The Partridge Family was loosely based on real-life family performers The Cowsills. So the opening group was like The Cowsills, or Osmonds, or Jacksons. And, IMHO, they were just this side of okay. I am nearly immune and unimpressed to the "cute kid" factor. One must also have talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts