America's Got Talent Season 9

We had elections yesterday, so I'm watching On Demand. No FF :( I really liked Julia Goodwin.

S~

The Live Shows Begin

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

"Quarter Finals 1": Twelve of the top 48 acts perform in hope of earning America's vote.

S~

Very disappointing night. I only liked three acts.

Emily West: Love her voice
Dan Waturman: Funny
Miguel Dakota: Love the song and styling, but I agree with Howard. I think his uniqueness got lost in the band.

Big disappointments:

David and Leeman: Seemed like a disorganized mess.
The Willis Clan: I still think their initial audition was their best.

S~

David and leeman was chaotic because the judges lack focus lol.

I agree very disappointing and Dan Naturman Is pretty funny. I didn't know he was on the show till last night, must have missed him before. I am not sure when I first saw him, but I have known of him for years. Was he on last coming standing a few years ago or something?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Very disappointing night. I only liked three acts.

Emily West: Love her voice
Dan Waturman: Funny
Miguel Dakota: Love the song and styling, but I agree with Howard. I think his uniqueness got lost in the band.

Big disappointments:

David and Leeman: Seemed like a disorganized mess.
The Willis Clan: I still think their initial audition was their best.

S~
Pretty much the way I had it (in order, too). David and Leeman need to clean it up. I saw the Salsa Dancers and Jump Rope crew as interchangeable. Jump rope really never goes far in this competition, though.

S~

Neither do conventional dance groups. The Salsa dancers aren't even that good on a technical level. More than half of the "likeability" comes from the salsa songs they use.

Next Episode: Season 09, Episode 13

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

"Quarter Finals 2": Twelve acts perform live.

Acte II: Operatic duo.
Aerial Animation: Visual aerial act.
Andrey Moraru: Hand balancer.
Darik Santos: Comedian.
Hart Dance Team: Dance group.
Jaycob Curlee: Singer/guitarist.
John and Andrew: Salsa dancing duo
Juan Carlos: Rollerskating dancer.
Livy, Matt & Sammy: Band.
Loop Rawlins: Wild West Performer.
Mara Justine: Singer.
Mat Franco: Close-up magician.

S~

Agreed. I did like Matt Franco. I remember Lindsey. I have one of her albums. She was good.

S~

Thanks, I haven't been much television lately...and the few AGT episodes had me looking for a pistol - to shoot me and/or the TV. It's been a really, really, really bad season.

I actually deleted the timer. I figured I would watch this tread and maybe just record the last couple episodes when they came up.

I actually deleted the timer. I figured I would watch this tread and maybe just record the last couple episodes when they came up.

You're missed nothing and, in fact, you would have had more interesting experiences and not have lost nearly as many brains cells should you have elected to sniff glue instead of watching ATG this season. I feel dumber and depressed after each viewing experience.

I'm glad no one has posted last night's results yet. I just finished watching the performance show. Good show last night. They should have spread the acts out of the QF a little. Tough voting night.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts