America's Got Talent Season 9

Whether you like her style or not, You have to admit that Emily "WOWS".

I agree with Howard about Miguel. Not ready. Emily is.

S~

I have no clue how America will vote. I loved Blue Journey and Quintavious. He did one of my all-time favorite songs.

Joe and Beth:

And of course Etta:

S~

A few good acts this evening...I enjoyed several of the variety acts but not one of the singing acts. I hope most of the singing acts are eliminated - they just aren't very good IMO. Also, how and the heck are their so many magic acts this season? They're not bad, but they are all so similar and..let's be honest...there is not action to keep the audience entertained.

Only singer I liked was Quintavius. Of the three magic acts, only, NONE of them wowed me. The first with those two annoying guys was.... annoying. The last one lost mega-points for the idiotic first trick. OF COURSE everyone saw the King of Hearts. So if I had to choose one, it was the middle one.

I loved the acrobatic group's performance.

I have watched this with interest every season..... till now. This season has not held my interest at all and and I have deleted some from the DVR without even seeing 10% of the show. Anyone else feel this way this season?

I really didn't care for Quintavius's. Final performance. The singer for SoS can sing but is a little stiff. My favorite is definitely Emily West. Man can she sing.

S~

A little surprised. I thought AcroArmy and Quintavius were better in their finale encore performance. Wrong song choice for Quintavius. Encore choice was much better. I thought Acro looked rough and shaky, and I did see a couple little stumbles. They slowed it down for the encore and looked much more fluid.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts