America's Voice channel 219

The screensaver promoting H&I/Cozi/Start has at the bottom "America's Top 120 and above"
I noticed that. I had been one of the most vocal complainers about Dish not announcing the package placement right away whenever they add one of these new channels. So, this move is appreciated. We'll see if Dish continues to announce new channels in the screensaver going forward.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I noticed that. I had been one of the most vocal complainers about Dish not announcing the package placement right away whenever they add one of these new channels. So, this move is appreciated. We'll see if Dish continues to announce new channels in the screensaver going forward.
Yes but it was almost 2-3 weeks after the channels were added to the screensaver that we saw it.

• Love
Reactions: pattykay
Wow! I know on this site we have talked about how bad some of the guide data has been, but wow...

another thread that died got resurrected. can we please ad a auto lock for threads that been inactive for over a year to prevent this from still happening.

another thread that died got resurrected. can we please ad a auto lock for threads that been inactive for over a year to prevent this from still happening.
At least the resurrection was on-topic and informative, unlike the posts (including my own) leading up to the thread's former "death." I have no problem with this revival, nor with the other recent Retailer Chat thread revival. Revisiting that one was a lot of fun.

And don't tell Scott how to run his site. Bad things can happen if you do so. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)