AMG TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

TRG

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 19, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
I'm trying to hit AMG TV on G19 @ 97W with my 6 footer. So far I'm not having much luck. I noticed that it is no longer in "The List" but is listed in Mike Kohl's C-Band list and AMGTV's website. Can someone please verify that this channel is active? Is the signal strength strong enough for a 6' dish to pull in?

Thanks Guys!

it is still there but the 6 footers seem to be too small to get it...at least for me in MN

The issue is the TP is at 3991 H 9983. Next door at 99W is World Harvest (4000 H 26400). I think the 6 footers cant reject that interference. It sucks as they were at 3771 V and it worked just fine but after they moved to 3991 I have never been able to get it

I'm trying to hit AMG TV on G19 @ 97W with my 6 footer. So far I'm not having much luck. I noticed that it is no longer in "The List" but is listed in Mike Kohl's C-Band list and AMGTV's website. Can someone please verify that this channel is active? Is the signal strength strong enough for a 6' dish to pull in?

Thanks Guys!

yup..its there and very strong signal..mind you I'm using a 10 ft. dish..good luck..should be able to get it with the 6ft.

Thanks Guys!
It's coming in very strong here. I don't know what parameters are listed at the 2 sites you mentioned, but it changed freqs a while back. The parameters in Lyngsat work, however.

I'm also getting it with a small dish (6ft and 8ft, in the 10ft it cames without troubles), but i need to tune it really fine, a single 'click' at a time.

P.S.
I'm in Baja, a mere 1.5hrs from San Diego.

Cheers

Mike

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)