Status
Please reply by conversation.

TRG

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 19, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
I'm trying to hit AMG TV on G19 @ 97W with my 6 footer. So far I'm not having much luck. I noticed that it is no longer in "The List" but is listed in Mike Kohl's C-Band list and AMGTV's website. Can someone please verify that this channel is active? Is the signal strength strong enough for a 6' dish to pull in?

Thanks Guys!

it is still there but the 6 footers seem to be too small to get it...at least for me in MN

The issue is the TP is at 3991 H 9983. Next door at 99W is World Harvest (4000 H 26400). I think the 6 footers cant reject that interference. It sucks as they were at 3771 V and it worked just fine but after they moved to 3991 I have never been able to get it

I'm trying to hit AMG TV on G19 @ 97W with my 6 footer. So far I'm not having much luck. I noticed that it is no longer in "The List" but is listed in Mike Kohl's C-Band list and AMGTV's website. Can someone please verify that this channel is active? Is the signal strength strong enough for a 6' dish to pull in?

Thanks Guys!

yup..its there and very strong signal..mind you I'm using a 10 ft. dish..good luck..should be able to get it with the 6ft.

Thanks Guys!
It's coming in very strong here. I don't know what parameters are listed at the 2 sites you mentioned, but it changed freqs a while back. The parameters in Lyngsat work, however.

I'm also getting it with a small dish (6ft and 8ft, in the 10ft it cames without troubles), but i need to tune it really fine, a single 'click' at a time.

P.S.
I'm in Baja, a mere 1.5hrs from San Diego.

Cheers

Mike

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)