Amiko Nano HD Review Part 1

Status
Please reply by conversation.
ke4est said:
That was not my video. That was Youtube. Don't ever click the button that says fix shaky video, on Youtube.
Needless to say all fixed now. That is just a stupid feature if it don't work. It should say: we notice your video is not shaky would you like us to make it look like you were extremely drunk when you made this video?

I'm going with a drunk guy now trying to back pedal.

Just got some today this thing is small crazy small.

Nope its 2lbs with box.

The nano is only 4oz. But the remote misc stuff and box makes it about 1.7lbs

I have just spent the last 20 mins really paying attention to LPB and flipping between the 3 channels and I do not detect any issues, as of right now. Kinda hard on LPB HD right now since it is cartoons.

The remote is ok at times very fast then other times it seems to hang for a sec. It is not consistent to nail it down.

If you have a chance later today, the PBS NewsHour on the HD channel is where it tends to wander. There are worse things in life.

If you have a chance later today, the PBS NewsHour on the HD channel is where it tends to wander. There are worse things in life.

Is that 6 or 7 Eastern Time? I usually watch it at 7 on 125.

Oh ok glad you said that I will go tune in. :)

Ok thanks. Yes it appears it is off the air right now anyway.

Here's a pic of the IR.

Internal IR mod to come :)

Attachments

• image-2077943924.jpg
    image-2077943924.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 139
Well the youtube player sucks. It plays half the videos reboots the unit on some videos. I don't understand why mfg kept putting them into stb i'll never seen one worth a darn.
?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts