Amiko Nano

RT-Cat

"My person-well trained"
Original poster
May 30, 2011
Cold, Cold,Michigan USA
Interesting little, and I mean little, bo:mad:receiver). It arrived Monday so I worked on it Monday and Tuesday. Nice receiver so far. Oh, it has some issues, but what receiver does not. One thing I really like is the "simple" version of an editor. Not at all as involved as the one for the X2. Almost the same one as for the S9. It would be nice if there was a program like the one I have for the S9 that would allow you to pull files out of the receiver through your network right into your laptop. Then you could load the file in the editor, fix it, save it, an send it back to the receiver. Did not have to use a USB stick with that program. One thing the manufacture should do is have the mounting pads in the box and not stuck on the receiver. Gives the purchaser a choice if they want to use them or not.
If you are interested check out ke4est's Ebay site for a good price and fast shipping.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amiko-Nano-...US_Satellite_TV_Receivers&hash=item2a3248aa7b
RT

Last edited:
Interesting little, and I mean little, bo:mad:receiver). It arrived Monday so I worked on it Monday and Tuesday. Nice receiver so far. Oh, it has some issues, but what receiver does not. One thing I really like is the "simple" version of an editor. Not at all as involved as the one for the X2. Almost the same one as for the S9. It would be nice if there was a program like the one I have for the S9 that would allow you to pull files out of the receiver through your network right into your laptop. Then you could load the file in the editor, fix it, save it, an send it back to the receiver. Did not have to use a USB stick with that program. One thing the manufacture should do is have the mounting pads in the box and not stuck on the receiver. Gives the purchaser a choice if they want to use them or not.
If you are interested check out ke4est's Ebay site for a good price and fast shipping.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amiko-Nano-...US_Satellite_TV_Receivers&hash=item2a3248aa7b
RT
all i all would you purchase this stb again,i would love to have one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)