An extremely personal and important message to all of you guys

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Guys, I waited until after the second national semifinal was over (congratulations to North Carolina, BTW- here's to their game with Michigan State on Monday being better and more conpetitive than the one in December) before I posted this.

I didn't want to derail your attention from the game- it's more important than what I have to say, but I wanted to get something off my chest.

I have a lot of emotions on me and I need to pour them out so I can things off my stomach that have been boiling over recently.

This is not an attempt to garner sympathy- this is me giving you the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Since I joined this site, I have had a lot of fun (and always enjoy coming here), but lately, I'm making attention for all the wrong reasons.

I have been screwing things up on here since late March- I've alienated Bill, one of my buddies (I'm not going to badmouth you at all- I would never stoop to that level) and my opinions are drawing more ire these days, and I got on Ramy's nerve by being critical of his beloved Kentucky.

Bill, you have every right to be mad at me and put me on ignore.

Let me say- I have strong opinions on teams, but one thing I would NEVER do is badmouth any site members.

Guys, I'm not perfect- when two teams play others and the team I root for does not win, I won't be happy about it and, recently, it's gotten me in hot water.

I have my flaws, but truth be told, I've got some problems that go beyond this site- I am trying to lose some weight (something I've struggled with my entire life- I'm not joking), I got a really bad score on my recent science test, and I have a semester that includes five very draining classes.

The classes and grades are contributing to something I can admit and will not deny- my posts and their meaning taking a turn for the worse.

(If you were ever to meet me in right life, I am a bit different from my online alter-ego. I talk big on here, but personally, I'm real sensitive and do admit to being emotional.)

Something that is as just as important to me as seeing a team I want to see win win.

I want to be the poster I know I am, but by doing so, I have been doing more bad things that good.

But, as I said before, I am NOT going to leave this site- not now, not ever. I don't believe in quitting- after all, quitters never win, and I don't want to be a quitter- that's not the type of person I am.

I'm going to fight my way through this for I know there this is a light at the end of the tunnel, and hopefully, it'll save me before I burn myself out and alienate everyone on this site forever.

You guys are like brothers to me (or, in Sandra's case, like a sister)- BillD, anders, uncrules, Wozniak, mccoy, cybok, hancox, HDMM, SkyHi, cjwct, mets82, rey, The_Insider, Salsadancer, Black_Hitachi, russ from rhody, boomer, Iceberg, and anyone else that I forgot to mention. I care so much about you guys!

Still, I am not saying you have to forgive me for my bad actions. You are entitled to your own rights, as am I. If you want to ignore me- you have every right to. I am not going to deny you the rights that you have.

I am NOT going to do any more soul-searching and take time off- rather, I'm going to post less if I am not in the greatest of moods. If I'm feeling good, I'll be able to post more. If I'm not or busy, then there may be nights when I don't post frequently on here.

As god as my witness, I am never, ever going to give up. I'm going to keep getting up and trying again.

Now, I'm going to get a good night's sleep- I'll see you guys tomorrow.

For now, good night.

Sabs, I have always seen electronic communication to be somewhat problematic because the tone of what is being said can never truly be understood. Do not worry about it . . . if people, and even friends, want to block or ignore you, that is on them. This is a public forum and unless you ridicule or belittle a member, I see no reason for you to stop posting or being banned!

I still picture this great Chris Farley character:

[ame="http://www.hulu.com/watch/4186/saturday-night-live-the-chris-farley-show"]Hulu - Saturday Night Live: The Chris Farley Show@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/LMCms92iDAV82gHWgPRoFA@@AMEPARAM@@LMCms92iDAV82gHWgPRoFA[/ame]

sabres, i don't see what you've done wrong. no one around here is perfect including myself. dont' worry about it. always try to get along with everyone.it's that simple. no worries :up keep on posting ;)

PS, I've been away all weekend. What the hell have I missed?

Anyone who's interested in PM-ing me the cliffs notes on what I missed feel free. :)

Sabres,

If you aren't doing well in class then why are you on here all the time posting? You should spend more time studying and don't worry about posting on here all the time. We all have other things to do and heck, on the weekends I hardly post on here at all because I am so busy with other things, like my girlfriend ;).

Sabres,

If you aren't doing well in class then why are you on here all the time posting? You should spend more time studying and don't worry about posting on here all the time. We all have other things to do and heck, on the weekends I hardly post on here at all because I am so busy with other things, like my girlfriend ;).

That's right Sabres! You need to do well in school so you can find a job where you sit in front of the computer all day and post all the time while at work like the rest of us. ;) :D

(Just kidding boss, if you're out there)

That's right Sabres! You need to do well in school so you can find a job where you sit in front of the computer all day and post all the time while at work like the rest of us. ;) :D

[Bitter] Forget about your grades. I have two degrees, got really good grades, and the only job I have right now is Mr. Mom. [/Bitter]

Sabres, hang in there and post what you feel. Taking the heat for criticizing someone's team is par for the course in internet forums. Don't let these SEC fans get under your skin.

As a staff member, ramy shouldn't be slamming you for any Kentucky comments. That's akin to "assault under cover of authority".

Sabres,

Nice, his confidence is low enough as it is and then you have to post this. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)