An Open Letter to all my Friends in the Sports Forum

The Orlando Magic will never win anything with Dwight Howard as their center. He is just a brutal offensive player, a total liability at that end of the floor. He should have gone to college...he might have learned some offense. It's obvious nobody ever taught him anything. :rolleyes:

Sandra

The Orlando Magic will never win anything with Dwight Howard as their center. He is just a brutal offensive player, a total liability at that end of the floor. He should have gone to college...he might have learned some offense. It's obvious nobody ever taught him anything. :rolleyes:

Sandra

You are so right Sandra.. They will never win anything with him (Didnt they win the Eastern Conference title last year?)

You are so right Sandra.. They will never win anything with him (Didnt they win the Eastern Conference title last year?)

Big deal, the Eastern Conference. Ask Michael Jordan how proud he is of when he won a conference but not the World Championship. Or Tim Duncan. Or Kobe Bryant.

Face it, last year Orlando was one of 29 teams that did not win the World Championship. If winning a conference title is your goal, that's part of the problem.

Howard needs serious help from his teammates on offense, because his low-post game is virtually non-existent. He REALLY should have gone to college to learn his trade. He is the most one-dimensional 'star' I have ever seen.

Until Howard wins a title...he is another player who has not won a title.

Sandra

Last edited:
Big deal, the Eastern Conference. Ask Michael Jordan how proud he is of when he won a conference but not the World Championship. Or Tim Duncan. Or Kobe Bryant.

Face it, last year Orlando was one of 29 teams that did not win the World Championship. If winning a conference title is your goal, that's part of the problem.

Howard needs serious help from his teammates on offense, because his low-post game is virtually non-existent. He REALLY should have gone to college to learn his trade. He is the most one-dimensional 'star' I have ever seen.

Until Howard wins a title...he is another player who has not won a title.

Sandra

They were only 1 team of how many to win the Eastern Conference Title, and they lost to a Veteran championship team in the finals.. Thats not bad for a team that Pre-Howard had the WORST record in NBA history. The magic also lost to a team that is expected to make it to the finals and have a great chance at winning again! The magic outlasted the team with the best Season record in the league last year.

Not bad for such a short period of time. How many championships has the great James brought?

James Drafted in 2003 Howard in 2004. The both won an Eastern Title wtihin the first couple years of being on the team. Both came into sucky teams and turned them around. Both got SWEPT in their first national title game. And didn't dwight and the magic end King james title hopes last year?

That one dimensional star lead his team to the second best record in the league.

Lets also remember he is still new to being a Center.. His position is Power Foward.. But he is improving at center every game.

Last edited:
They were only 1 team of how many to win the Eastern Conference Title, and they lost to a Veteran championship team in the finals.. Thats not bad for a team that Pre-Howard had the WORST record in NBA history. The magic also lost to a team that is expected to make it to the finals and have a great chance at winning again! The magic outlasted the team with the best Season record in the league last year.

Not bad for such a short period of time. How many championships has the great James brought?

James Drafted in 2003 Howard in 2004. The both won an Eastern Title wtihin the first couple years of being on the team. Both came into sucky teams and turned them around. Both got SWEPT in their first national title game. And didn't dwight and the magic end King james title hopes last year?

That one dimensional star lead his team to the second best record in the league.

Relax, I'm just making fun of your team. I say much worse things at sports bars when it's your team vs. mine. It's what girls do. ;)

I like Howard, he works hard, but he really should have gone to college.

And you can make up any playoff comparison you want, please do not imply Dwight Howard and Lebron James are on the same skills planet. Orlando would trade Howard straight up for Lebron in a nano-second, and you know it.

Dwight Howard is a great defender and rebounder, and Lebron James is a generational talent who will go down as one of the greatest to ever play the game...quite possibley THE greatest...when all is said and done.

Sandra

Last edited:
Relax, I'm just making fun of your team. I say much worse things at sports bars when it's your team vs. mine. It's what girls do. ;)

I like Howard, but he really should have gone to college.

And you can make up any comparison you want, please do not insinuate Dwight Howard and Lebron James are on the same skills planet. Orlando would trade Howard straight up for Lebron in a nano-second, and you know it.

Dwight Howard is a great defender and rebounder...and Lebron James is a generational talent that could quite possibly go down as the greatest to play the game when all is said and done.

Sandra

That's my girl!!! :up :D

I like Howard, he works hard, but he really should have gone to college.

And you can make up any playoff comparison you want, please do not imply Dwight Howard and Lebron James are on the same skills planet. Orlando would trade Howard straight up for Lebron in a nano-second, and you know it.

Dwight Howard is a great defender and rebounder, and Lebron James is a generational talent who will go down as one of the greatest to ever play the game...quite possibley THE greatest...when all is said and done.

Sandra

I am relaxed ;) thus my response.

Sandra

LOL!! This statement is so ....so....oh never mind... EVERYONE would trade for the best center in the league in a heartbeat! Think about it this way, he is limited in his offense and STILL is the best center in the league....HANDS DOWN!

And Orlando would NOT trade Dwight Howard for Lebron in a heartbeat. Especially with the value that a good center brings.....the value is 10 times as much when he is the best center in the league.

I don't think that ANYONE is comparing skill set between the two. They have done the same but quite honestly, Howard has done more with less. Lebron COULD be known as the greatest player ever. But until he wins a FEW NBA titles....that title will still belong to the Jordans, Russells, Birds and Magics of the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)