An Open Letter to and Unnamed Troll...

Vicki

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 25, 2004
Rocklin, CA--near Sacramento
An Open Letter to an Unnamed Troll...

I usually try to temper my criticism with humor, but I’ve had enough, and the gloves are off.

Most people on this forum have given you the benefit of the doubt at one time or another since January…and tried to reason and debate your statements. The people on Sky Angel Forum did the same in December.

But the closer it gets to a final answer in the life or death struggle of VoOm, the more you salivate over the prospect of a dead body. And the more ravenous you become…and the more you try to take center stage…and the more absurd you appear.

You don't to like to discuss the pointed questions...so you plead "topic" and "personal attack", or try to blame someone else, or simply ignore the question posed to you.

You behave a lot like the typical schoolyard bully…when he’s cornered and pressed for accountability…he cries.

For the benefit of any newcomers, here’s just one example…http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?p=375710#post375710 I could cite dozens of others, but I won’t waste any more of my time on you by searching them out. Even newcomers will recognize your pattern of behavior after a little reading.

What goes on with VoOm has nothing to do with you, and will not be influenced by you, no matter how much you plaster the boards with your simpering and snide comments...get over it!! The ultimate outcome for VoOm will be determined by Charles Dolan and others…not you. So save yourself some breath, and quit telling him how he coulda’, woulda’ shoulda’ planned his strategy. And quit telling the posters on this forum that they are liars, ignorant, deluded, or worse.

If you’re so freaking smart, why aren’t you the one in charge? You’re don’t get to make the rules and you don’t influence the facts—either with VoOm or on this forum.

You may have a certain amount of knowledge to share, but I believe that sharing knowledge is NOT your agenda. The crux of your agenda is something I still can't figure out…but it seem apparent to me that it's based on hate of some kind...for some thing...or some one.

Your misanthropic behavior is not disguised by putting smiley faces on malicious statements, or by disingenuous attempts at conciliation when you’ve been exposed for trying to twist the facts, leave out pertinent facts, or actually just fabricating your own facts.

I have never before felt it necessary or even desirable to actually ignore someone…but you are to be congratulated on at least one thing! You are the very first person I have ever found to be so totally lacking in redeeming value that I am actually going to put you on my "ignore" list. Now, now…don’t get emotional…there’s no need to thank me!

I won't be surprised if this post gets pulled, like so many of yours have been. And frankly, I don't give a "well you know!" I'll just take satisfaction in knowing that at least one or two people may get to read it, and more than likely may agree with it.

Wow! Most excellent. It has been on my ignore list for a couple weeks and I just read it's posts if the mood takes me.

I've saved your post as a text file for future reference ;)

I had said it before and I will say it again....I am glad you are on our side. And a
W-O-M-A-N!! Go Girl.

Great idea. Despite his inflated view of himself and his opinons, JL has posted very little news, information, or insight of any value. Admittedly some but it is overshadowed by all his other childish banterings.

He appears to be one of those people who gets a thrill out of yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater to see how everyone reacts. The best thing to do is ignore him, do not reply to any of his posts, add him to your ignore list. Without an audience to give him his jollies he will go pester the D* folks.

I do feel sorry for him having to watch 12 shopping channels and Bingo all day. I guess he gets bored and comes here. Nevertheless, I shall follow your lead and am, effective immediately, adding him to my ignore list.

Gee I wonder who she is talking about???

This thread needs to be closed and she needs to be banned if the mods really the job they are suppose to do.

Gee I wonder who she is talking about??? C'mon is he really un-named?

This thread needs to be closed and she needs to be banned if the mods really did the job they are suppose to do.

She put this in its own thread so nobody has to go here if they don't want. And she says it like it is... and it is on topic.

gutter said:
She put this in its own thread so nobody has to go here if they don't want.

This would leave the door open to anyone bashing anyone (including mods) as long as you start it in its own thread? I could be wrong but I don't think that's the policy of this forum.

gutter said:
She put this in its own thread so nobody has to go here if they don't want.

This would leave the door open to anyone bashing anyone (including mods) as long as you start it in its own thread? I could be wrong but I don't think that's the policy of this forum.

No name was specifically mentioned. If she had ,you might have a fair point. The offending person will know who they are. And have been insulting and bashing others in about the same "almost" pointed way. From what this person has written in the past, they have had a great deal of personal pain. I feel for them and well understand what a personal crisis can be like...but it is not reason to stir up other's emotions because you feel bad or are lonely.

Amphicar770 said:
I do feel sorry for him having to watch 12 shopping channels and Bingo all day. I guess he gets bored and comes here. Nevertheless, I shall follow your lead and am, effective immediately, adding him to my ignore list.

Are we sure it is a him? It could be a her which is why I refer to it as it. Frankly I have never met a human like that so it must be an it. Was I clear about it? It is really simple to understand it. If I confused you about it let me know about it and I will get right on it.

Now don't blame the shopping channels. You've never seen a shopping channel until you have seen one in HDTV and I get one OTA on my VOOM STB. It is so vivid the jewerly blinds you with the stage lighting :D

bryan27 said:
Are we sure it is a him? It could be a her which is why I refer to it as it. Frankly I have never met a human like that so it must be an it. Was I clear about it? It is really simple to understand it. If I confused you about it let me know about it and I will get right on it.

Now don't blame the shopping channels. You've never seen a shopping channel until you have seen one in HDTV and I get one OTA on my VOOM STB. It is so vivid the jewerly blinds you with the stage lighting :D

Yes i am sure a shopping channel in HD would look impressive, but you have not seen one yet!!! What you are seeing is an ED (480p) picture that is being rescaled to 1080i or 720p by your voom stb box. I am sure your local network is not bradcasting the shopping channel in HD, at best case it would be an upconverted sd image, but my bet is it is just a 480p ED signal, but if you don't have your voom box in native mode your display on the HDTV will show it as 1080i/720p.

Yup a good post. :)

Some people don't like it but Vikki makes a good point and also its a good reminder to let people know that if you don't like a poster to use the ignore feature. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)