Status
Please reply by conversation.

tlfry

Original poster
Jan 26, 2007
I have the following:
USS Maspro model SR-2 Receiver
Dexel model DXR 1100 Receiver
Will either one of these work with my set up to receive analog?
My set up Merc II box,90cm dish with Invacom QPH-031 lnb and motor for dish. To be used in the future lnbf BSC-621-2, 10 alum. mesh dish with polar mount and actuator, V Box II.
If I can use these how do I hook them up? If I can't use them what box should I look for? I don't plan to sub to any channels I am mainly interested in FTA.

Thanks

sure they can be used for analog. I have a Toshiba TRX1420 set up ot my KU system. Not much on KU analog right now (once in a while there are some news feeds) but come fall sports is the big thing on analog.

You can slave it off the motorized setup. Just hook a cable from the merc II's "loop out" to the "in" on the analog box. The polarity would be controlled by the merc II.

I havent heard of those models so I don't know exactly how to set up the menus for the right satellites. On the positive you only need to program in two satellites since most of the analog uses the same frequencies (and analog has no symbol rate)

C-band has a lot more up there right now. Lots of wild feeds. These are syndicated shows that are beamed up in the mornings so network affiliates can grab them and show them later.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)