Analog Receiver ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kc5qih

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 25, 2005
I somehow or another don't have a remote for my Uniden UST-4400; and i haven't for the life of me been able to figure out the whole using the digital to set polarity then just switching to the analog; are analong ku freqs the same ; regardless of what your receiver says..for instance, mine is stuck on "G5" whatever that is because i don't have the remote to change it...however i have the ability to change it to KU and even manually choose horizontal or vertical; but is the fact that I can't physically go in and take it off "G5" hurting me; or are KU and C band for that matter, frequencies the same on all the analog satellites; different position in sky same frequency type deal or am i pretty much screwed and just need to try and find another analog receiver with a remote.

Thanks

Chris

With analog (C/KU) there are 24 TP. So as long as your G5 setting uses the 24 TP. you will get all the analog channels : )

kc
As Pete noted, you should be fine. As long as you can comtrol the polarity and KU/C.

Only issue is the frequency may be off. I have an old 4200 that I have to fine tune the frequency for KU

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)