And in other news....

Status
Please reply by conversation.
LOL!!

I recorded that off of RT aka Russia Today on Galaxy 19 the other day.
When I'm bored I often watch that channel because they have some interesting things fairly often. This, however, was a little off the beaten path I would say. I couldn't believe that they gave this woman that much air time. She managed the spew out every conspiracy theory I've ever heard in under 5 minutes plus a few new ones.

Seriously, are there really people out there that honestly BELIEVE that stuff?

Oh, a fun place I found is English Russia They have tons of interesting photos there, all of them are SFW. They come up with some crazy stuff over there.. :eek:

Yet people will still tell FTAers about the news on 97º W as an alternative to OTA and pay channels....

Tabloids are popular for a reason...

I use to watch RT's Russian and World news programs to see what the pro-russian point of view was. But I've been working long/odd hours and haven't had the chance of watching RT much, but when I do, it seems they have new US-based programs that are kooky or as bad as MSNBC nightly programs. RT has gone down hill.

I use to watch RT's Russian and World news programs to see what the pro-russian point of view was. But I've been working long/odd hours and haven't had the chance of watching RT much, but when I do, it seems they have new US-based programs that are kooky or as bad as MSNBC nightly programs. RT has gone down hill.

I would really like it a lot more if they covered news about RUSSIA and not just their view point on our news.
Sometimes they show some travel segments on there about places in Russia and that's pretty cool, you get to see different and interesting places. I used to always think they were very backwards and like 100 years behind us but they are catching up pretty fast and there's some really pretty scenery there too.

PBS has some nice travel shows sometimes that are nice to watch too..

:)

Hey,

That lady is so well informed! You cannot believe what is really going on in the world these days and it takes real fortitude to come out and actually tell the people of Earth about these reptilian overlords who want to raise us like cattle and eat us!

These beings that she speaks of truly do exist and they are out to change our world climate and "numb" us into a dreamlike state so that we will not resist them when they start to transport us in droves to their mother ship and then place huge numbers of humans into a cryogenic stasis for a one way trip to their home planet, more than 200 million light years distant. When they get a sufficient number of us accumulated there, they will ply us as breeding stock and create huge heards of mindless humans as a food source, just like we raise tomatoes and corn and clerey here on Earth.

It is extremely frightening and only those who wear special polarized sunglasses can distinguish these reptilian invaders from actual humans.

This has actually been going on for centuries, but our technology has advanced sufficiently to start to be able to identify them. The incident at Roswell was no simple weather balloon failure. That was one of their drone ships that crashed there.

Why the public is not informed of this accurately is because these aliens have infiltrated every aspect of human governement and science and they are in charge of what information is desiminated to the masses.

Oh yes, you must be very afraid! If the thought of being eaten by another being isn't enough to scare you, you should consider this... They come to your home everyday and watch you! They speak to you and you talk to them, every day. You talk to them on the phone! You ask them for help and they provide it. They are extremely clever beings and they know exactly what they are doing!

Yes, they have been here a very long time and know one but a few have ever realized their presence. They built the pyramids, they built the statues on Easter Island, they carved the runways in the Andes Mountains and much more.

The lost cit of Atlantis... It isn't lost and it did not sink as a result of some natural earthly disaster. That was their base here on earth and they submerged it so that they would not be detected by the more knowledgable humans. They had that all planned out and built eons ago.

You must save yourself! Time is running short. To prevent being eaten by these extraterrestrials, you must change your diet. There are certain foods that you must eat to offend them and they will not bother you. As silly as it sounds, if you eat bananas and coconuts and limes and pure chocolate, they will NOT eat you. The chemicals in these items simply turn them off. Scientists working underground have determined this to be mostly accurate.

I do wish you the best at surviving this hideous catastrophy.

Just remember what they say, the Doctors...

Put the Lime in the Coconut and drink it all up! Put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning!

:D

RADAR

Hey,

That lady is so well informed! You cannot believe what is really going on in the world these days and it takes real fortitude to come out and actually tell the people of Earth about these reptilian overlords who want to raise us like cattle and eat us!

These beings that she speaks of truly do exist and they are out to change our world climate and "numb" us into a dreamlike state so that we will not resist them when they start to transport us in droves to their mother ship and then place huge numbers of humans into a cryogenic stasis for a one way trip to their home planet, more than 200 million light years distant. When they get a sufficient number of us accumulated there, they will ply us as breeding stock and create huge heards of mindless humans as a food source, just like we raise tomatoes and corn and clerey here on Earth.

It is extremely frightening and only those who wear special polarized sunglasses can distinguish these reptilian invaders from actual humans.

This has actually been going on for centuries, but our technology has advanced sufficiently to start to be able to identify them. The incident at Roswell was no simple weather balloon failure. That was one of their drone ships that crashed there.

Why the public is not informed of this accurately is because these aliens have infiltrated every aspect of human governement and science and they are in charge of what information is desiminated to the masses.

Oh yes, you must be very afraid! If the thought of being eaten by another being isn't enough to scare you, you should consider this... They come to your home everyday and watch you! They speak to you and you talk to them, every day. You talk to them on the phone! You ask them for help and they provide it. They are extremely clever beings and they know exactly what they are doing!

Yes, they have been here a very long time and know one but a few have ever realized their presence. They built the pyramids, they built the statues on Easter Island, they carved the runways in the Andes Mountains and much more.

The lost cit of Atlantis... It isn't lost and it did not sink as a result of some natural earthly disaster. That was their base here on earth and they submerged it so that they would not be detected by the more knowledgable humans. They had that all planned out and built eons ago.

You must save yourself! Time is running short. To prevent being eaten by these extraterrestrials, you must change your diet. There are certain foods that you must eat to offend them and they will not bother you. As silly as it sounds, if you eat bananas and coconuts and limes and pure chocolate, they will NOT eat you. The chemicals in these items simply turn them off. Scientists working underground have determined this to be mostly accurate.

I do wish you the best at surviving this hideous catastrophy.

Just remember what they say, the Doctors...

Put the Lime in the Coconut and drink it all up! Put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning!

:D

RADAR

Um, ok??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)