And my MLB EI problems continue....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wicked

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 5, 2005
Or you can say the SF itself has NEVER won a WS as they were all won while in NY.

Why do Dodger fan always bring this up?

When it comes to bragging you guys bring all your championships to the table..

And when a Giants fan brings out the "Shot heard all around the world."

Dodger fan brings that SF has won a championship..

It's the same franchise.. Just a different city..

Are you a Dodger fan or are you a Los Angeles fan?

I Understand the whole home team argument but come on if you become a real fan, you should appreciate, more than that, the whole franchise don't you?

Libra

SatelliteGuys Guru
Feb 23, 2009
South Jersey (PA21)
of course the red sox NESN feedback is blacked out for you. the orioles and nats are your mlb territory teams.

mlb mix (720 +720-1) will never have anything blacked out and when you try to go to the actual channel it will be blacked out, perfectly normal. the mets game on sun 4/19 was on cw11 in nyc,since i dont get the channel but i am in mets territory i could see the game on mix channel from fs wisconsin feed but switching to real channel caused blackout.

Shouldn't you get the games on SNY though?

I think I'm the most priveledged though. I'm a Mets fan in South Jersey in the Phillie market, and they black out the Phils as a convenient favor. lol.

nte5150

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Feb 12, 2009
ny
Shouldn't you get the games on SNY though?

I think I'm the most priveledged though. I'm a Mets fan in South Jersey in the Phillie market, and they black out the Phils as a convenient favor. lol.

i do get the mets games on sny but when game is on cw11 i cant watch it live because i do not live in nyc dma and the opposing teams feed is blacked out.therefore 26 games this season i cannot watch live.

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
Why do Dodger fan always bring this up?
Because it is true

Are you a Dodger fan or are you a Los Angeles fan?
I am a Dodger fan because they play in LA and they are my local team. The same reason why bay area residents are fans of the Giants. I care what LA does. If they were still in NY, then I would not be a fan of the team. The fact remains that your city has never won a world series.
I Understand the whole home team argument but come on if you become a real fan, you should appreciate, more than that, the whole franchise don't you?
To an extent. But the ties are local. If the Giants still played in NY, then SF residents would not be fans of the team. Your local team has yet to win a world series.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)