Android aiming applications

Status
Please reply by conversation.

KenStomski

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 15, 2011
Western Massachusetts
I have been using Satellite AR for all of my aiming and it works great when I have 4G or wifi service. Coworker recently (finally) got himself an android smartphone, but his site surveys / installations take him out to extreme rural areas. Has anyone purchased the dishpointer "pro" app and what do you think of it? I have posted this on another site as well, so as to get a broad consensus as to how others feel about this app before purchasing it, or, if there are better / preferred applications available. thanks!

I have been using Satellite AR for all of my aiming and it works great when I have 4G or wifi service. Coworker recently (finally) got himself an android smartphone, but his site surveys / installations take him out to extreme rural areas. Has anyone purchased the dishpointer "pro" app and what do you think of it? I have posted this on another site as well, so as to get a broad consensus as to how others feel about this app before purchasing it, or, if there are better / preferred applications available. thanks!
I have used Dishpointer Pro, use to use it quite often and liked it very well, I don't think I've had the opportunity to use it on my newer phone though, I think I may have compass issues with my new phone which causes it to be off a little.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)