Android App for Outlook Web Access (OWA)?

Since you would only use OWA if you were on Exchange, why would you not just use the Android exchange app, I think they call it corporate mail? (Not sure since I use Outlook via imap in the android email app and it works great.

OR are you trying to use other features like calendar and tasks? In which, since I am a google services guy, I have no idea. :)

Just wondering if there is a decent OWA app out there for the droid...I didn't see anything worthwhile in the market.

Thanks in advance...

Do you have access to Exchange? Andriod 2.2 works great on Exchange with Pin Security. My Droid X works great and my co-worker has the Droid 2 no issues.

Touchdown works great for exchange and other email but it will be $19.95.

Do you have access to Exchange? Andriod 2.2 works great on Exchange with Pin Security. My Droid X works great and my co-worker has the Droid 2 no issues.

Touchdown works great for exchange and other email but it will be $19.95.
No. I work for a small company these days and I am offsite at client sites and need to access the company email a couple times per day. I can use the web-browser, but it would be so much easier if there were an OWA app. To be honest, my former employer used Notes Mail and our security was so much better (i.e., you didn't connect to the network unless it was with a VPN client and used a RSA secure token, fingerprint biometric and were authenticaticated through the domain; similar setup for my clients. Oh well, our security will get eventually get there...until then, I just need to a better way to connect so I can coordinate schedules, manage expense reports, etc. I'm actually a little embarrased since I earned my MCSE (NT 4) years ago and actually passed the Exchange Server 5.5 exams. However, I've always hated Windows Admin (not my cup of tea) and dealt more with networking issues. I've also not been all that interested in Mobile Security, but I can see my focus is going to change. Need to take a close look at Juniper Mobile Security and the Junos Pulse app (currently available for the iPhone).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts