Android Screen Shots

Lol here's mine

Attachments

• image-2318663818.png
    image-2318663818.png
    195.1 KB · Views: 300
I actually have most of those running on mine with no ill effects. Do you not run that many?

I run Pure Calendar (4x3), Power Control, Weather Channel, Google News (w/o weather). I have not had any ill effects from running more on the DX, but on the OG Droid I did. But in general less widgets and less screens = faster device and more memory. I do not run ANY blur widgets - primarily because I don't like the way they look.

The earlier comment about Launcher Pro is true -- lots of people run it, it is an excellent launcher. It also enables me to customize the widget sizes, which is very nice.

Lol here's mine

Funny guy. And your photo proves one of my long standing arguments about why Android is better. There is no meaningful ability to customize the look and feel of the iphone. Just icons and nested icons. Boring. I might not use a LOT of widgets, but I wouldn't live without them.

This is one of my home screens, running Cyanogen Mod 6.1.2 with wimax alpha on my Evo.

The wallpaper is the solar corona, from Astronomy Picture of the Day. I use it for two reasons...

First it's a cool view and something we don't see without an eclipse. Second it's basically a black/white background that the multi-colored icons pop out from.
ad9a14e7-2de0-4a4e.jpg

Swyped on my PC36100 using tapatalk!

This is one of my home screens, running Cyanogen Mod 6.1.2 with wimax alpha on my Evo.

The wallpaper is the solar corona, from Astronomy Picture of the Day. I use it for two reasons...

First it's a cool view and something we don't see without an eclipse. Second it's basically a black/white background that the multi-colored icons pop out from.
ad9a14e7-2de0-4a4e.jpg

Swyped on my PC36100 using tapatalk!

Image is so small its hard to really appreciate the color and contrast.

Funny guy. And your photo proves one of my long standing arguments about why Android is better. There is no meaningful ability to customize the look and feel of the iphone. Just icons and nested icons. Boring. I might not use a LOT of widgets, but I wouldn't live without them.
no chance he's running an iPhone theme on his droid???? :p:D

Rocky,

I don't see any time in your schedule to browse/moderate Sat Guys in your schedule.? :)
Are you still liking the Droid X?

Funny. Plenty of time in that schedule for SatGuys. One could argue, as I approach 20,000 posts.... too much time! :D

I think the DX is a great phone. I am very happy with it. It was a good upgrade. More memory = less problems; it is easy to OC; was rooted in minutes; the only thing I don't like is the Motorola/Verizon bloatware. But I got rid of most of it.

By the way, the productivity widget is Pure Calendar, which integrates all of my calendars with Astrid tasks (or whatever task program you use). It is totally customizable, and a great example of the PDA-type things you just can not do with an iphone.

Black status bar! Better? I think so.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110107_124724.png
    ForumRunner_20110107_124724.png
    135.9 KB · Views: 259
Black status bar! Better? I think so.
Does look better... You have same problem as I do with the vibrate icon being (partially) black. Doesn't show well on a black background ! I often if the theme creators do NOT use vibrate with their phones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)