android

mdram

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
Md
im seriously thinking of going andriod on the next phone, even though i love winmo

now that said
my current considerations are
incredible - but theres a backorder
droid x - but its kinda huge
samsung fascinate - the galaxy series looks good, and i love the omnia they did

any thoughts on this?

or maybe wait till fall and the 1.5ghz lineup?

There will be backorders on Droid X too. Reports are that initial stock is limited.

I am waiting to see what comes out this fall for my next upgrade. My wife wants my Droid 1.

im really likeing the fascinate, just cant find a release date

but then i ran across the s2, for early 2011

The Samsung Galaxy S2 i9200 is said to be a second generation Samsung Galaxy S device. According to the ongoing rumors this device will be available in early 2011 and will hit the United States and other countries worldwide.

The rumored details suggest that the Samsung Galaxy S2 will run with Android 3.0 operating system. It is also believed that this device will have the following specs upon its launch:

•4.3 inch Super AMOLED display with 1280 x 720 pixel screen display resolution
•2 GHz CPU paired with 1GB RAM/ 4 GB ROM
•32GB of built-in flash memory plus 32GB microSD card slot
•8 megapixel camera with 1080p FullHD video recording
•A-GPS , Bluetooth 3.0 Wi-Fi b/g/n
•3.5 mm audio jack
•Accelerometer ,gyroscope, proximity and ambient light sensors

im really likeing the fascinate, just cant find a release date

but then i ran across the s2, for early 2011

The Samsung Galaxy S2 i9200 is said to be a second generation Samsung Galaxy S device. According to the ongoing rumors this device will be available in early 2011 and will hit the United States and other countries worldwide.

The rumored details suggest that the Samsung Galaxy S2 will run with Android 3.0 operating system. It is also believed that this device will have the following specs upon its launch:

•4.3 inch Super AMOLED display with 1280 x 720 pixel screen display resolution
•2 GHz CPU paired with 1GB RAM/ 4 GB ROM
•32GB of built-in flash memory plus 32GB microSD card slot
•8 megapixel camera with 1080p FullHD video recording
•A-GPS , Bluetooth 3.0 Wi-Fi b/g/n
•3.5 mm audio jack
•Accelerometer ,gyroscope, proximity and ambient light sensors

I have the feeling that is going to be the standard within about 6 months. Can't wait!

Are you bound to Verizon? Sprint has the EVO, which is probably the best phone on the market right now, although like The Incredible it's on backorder.

not bound, but if i want a signal here in the woods i have to have vzw
i have found in my limited travels (md to maine to new orleans to kc and everywhere in between) that the best carrier to have, if you want to make calls, is verizon wireless. many times ive been near someone with a diff brand and i was making calls and they were walking in circles looking for a signal

TheEVO will have some serious competition when the Droid X comes out this week. :)

Also limited availability.

Speaking of Android-love; I am writing this on my laptop, while riding on the train to chicago, using PDANet for USB tethering. How sweet is that? :)

Just received the Incredible for my wife, after waiting a few weeks for it. She loves it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)