Anik F1 107.3 W

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I've read that their Cband feed went to 97west. I believe their ku band feeds went to Eutelsat 115 west B. I cannot check that satellite, but it should be there if they are broadcasting.

Catamount

All the CBC is scrambled on 97, but there might be some radio channels available in the future, not sure if they would be scrambled or not though.

Fredericton is powervu Scrambled on 97w. Montreal is on 115w unscrambled. Northern footprint needed. Rest that were on 107w is gone. Budget cuts.

Sent from my VS995 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Nothing on 115W* for any Canada's TV signal.:(. I guess they are FTA Ku band shy and so called copyright censorship on the pulbic radio airways. Blame on Canadian version of FCC.:( That's what I think. Put your input on this.:)

You're gonna make me ride the soapbox again...
I've talked to CBC management and a cabinet Minister about this issue. Then an election came and the deck chairs were re-arranged. Now my MP is MIA and personal changes at CBC make talking to anyone there almost impossible.

Nothing on 115W* for any Canada's TV signal.:(. I guess they are FTA Ku band shy and so called copyright censorship on the pulbic radio airways. Blame on Canadian version of FCC.:( That's what I think. Put your input on this.:)
the 115W beam is supposed to be strong over Canada and northern US, not so much in NM. But despite the EIRP on the map (51 dBW here), that signal is hard to lock, and degrades easily in bad weather.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)