Animal Practice ' Axed '

Opposite for me - looking forward to it, now not so sure. I really like quirky shows, and like the animals, but the old formula of ex boyfriend/girlfriend is getting old. It has the feel of Scrubs without the good acting.

Last edited:
If just three of us posting is a precursor, the show won't be around long.... :)

I enjoyed the show, I recorded out and just watched it. The bearded guy was in a show called mad love and I really liked it and him in it. Too bad it was canceled like most shows I actually like. I cant imagine this one will make it past one season either but I will enjoy it while it lasts. :)

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

I watched it last night after the elephant convention on Comcast VOD. I really didn't care for it either. I'll try the other two after the Jackass Convention and then probably not watch them once the season starts. I don't really care for Matthew Perry, and New Normal seems like a cheap rip-off of Modern Family.

S~

Animal Practice was "eh..." the premiere of Go On, was pretty funny. Of the two, I'd say the matthew Perry show has a better chance of success. Only so many times you can have a monkey on a trike. But ultimately, NBC's fall will depend mostly on The Voice.

As much as i like Joanna Garcia---even if she is married to a Yankee---I have to say that this one deserved the axe.

I liked this show, I really thought it was funny. Just put it with the other pile if shows I like that get axed by the network.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts