Anime on Canal Habana

Status
Please reply by conversation.

smata67

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 26, 2005
Thought someone might want to know, real cool animation, Japanese, lots of violence and such this past Saturday at 10pm on Canal Habana. Is this a weekly or one time thing? Problem is, in Japanese with Spanish subtitles! Still, looked very current, I don't think they worry to much in Cuba about infringing on copyrights and now that Castro is in a coma...

I don't think they worry to much in Cuba about infringing on copyrights and now that Castro is in a coma...

In Cuba television anything goes, they will play any movie or show they can get their hands on , always been like this on a technicality you realize the embargo does not allow them to deal with U.S. so that's a loophole and they feel justified.

I did see the Anime that was on that night , I happen to be Cuban so these channels are some of my favorites , I visited Cuba several times before the Cuba Mux on FTA, I was surprised that my relatives got to see so many movies so soon, on top of that they didn't live far from GTMO naval base so they knew about Wheel of Fortune , Knight Rider, and the Chicago Bulls, Funny if you ask me, they love America just not their policies.

Just keep an eye on the channels, youre in for a treat on any given night especially summertime for movies galore.

I haven't had the joy of picking this channel up yet!

Are you still having problems getting the dish past 55 W. ?

For you the Elevation for Hispasat is just above 10 degrees in K.C. , if you have good Line of sight you should have no problem with a stationary dish, as for the motor I'm in Chicago and it's just at my limit for my STAB HH100 motor so I could see just about anyone having problems west of Mississipi River.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)