Annoying Receiver Problem - Info Screen

duckydan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 31, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I am having an extremely annoying problem with my VIP 722. This only happens in the evening which makes it even more peculiar. Randomly the program info page appears during the program I'm watching. I have changed the remote code, used a different remote and changed that remote's code, and none of my neighbors have Dish so I cannot figure out what is causing that screen to come up. Any ideas?

Not only one

I am having an extremely annoying problem with my VIP 722. This only happens in the evening which makes it even more peculiar. Randomly the program info page appears during the program I'm watching. I have changed the remote code, used a different remote and changed that remote's code, and none of my neighbors have Dish so I cannot figure out what is causing that screen to come up. Any ideas?

I'm pretty sure this is a known issue that might have been taken care of with the latest roll out of F/W. Not sure on the later as I don't have the new F/W.

Is this at the TV1 or TV2 location?

Info screen randomly appearing for me, too

Hi, I've got a different receiver, the DVR 510, and am also seeing the info screen come up randomly. It seemed to start happening when we got a new LCD TV. What is causing the problem, and what can we do about it? Did you ever resolve your issue? If so, how?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts