Another channel uplink for Puerto Rico

neljtorres

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 1, 2005
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
7785(24) - WJPX [MPEG2 SD] added to EchoStar10 110W TP 25 Spotbeam 49 (NA)(San Juan, PR-N/A)

As reported today they uplink Caribevision! Well we can see Marcano and all the Baseball Games!

Last edited:
We can watch cub games at wgn ch 239:)

Yup.....its my fav channel....but this year...it feels that they show a lot of White Sox games...& most of the time on the weekend.

Luckly...this weekend Cubs r going to be playing. Just hoping that CV can carry also Cubs games....WGN dont cover all cubs game. Hope they avoid Mets...cant see them losing all the time

Yup.....its my fav channel....but this year...it feels that they show a lot of White Sox games...& most of the time on the weekend.

Luckly...this weekend Cubs r going to be playing. Just hoping that CV can carry also Cubs games....WGN dont cover all cubs game. Hope they avoid Mets...cant see them losing all the time

First Welcome!

And Second I hate the Mets because I was born and raised in Philly now live in PR for a while now and The World Seres Fighting Phillies are doing good!

I use to watch the cubs when Harry Karry was there RIP!

First Welcome!

And Second I hate the Mets because I was born and raised in Philly now live in PR for a while now and The World Seres Fighting Phillies are doing good!

I use to watch the cubs when Harry Karry was there RIP!

oh we love the Mets, muhahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts