Status
Please reply by conversation.

asousa

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 8, 2004
Stoughton, MA
I just wanted to say thank you to Value Electronics and also to inform those that are looking for DirectTV to give them a call.

I have been poking around in these forums for several months and finally pulled the trigger on the serivce. Robert and Wendy from Value were very helpful and gave me a wonderful deal to boot for being a member here. Also, the installer had contacted me several times, unfortunately we had a slight scheduling conflict and i was eager to get my system in. I poked around with it and hit all 3 sats w/ 90% or better. Robert refunded me for the install.

Thank You Value Electronics for another job well done!!!

VE is one of the best, there are also other retailers just as good out there who often are never mentioned here as they are not Paid Sponsors.

Thank you asousa for your very nice post and praise of Wendy, me and our company.

ScottChez, you are correct, ValueElectronics.com does have some very notable DIRECTV dealer competitors and there are many not so excellent dealers as well.

Every day we set out to deliver the highest level of excellence in everything we do. Our goal is to be the very best DIRECTV and HDTV retailer. We clearly recognize that consumers have many choices and the only thing we can do to gain market share is to continually provide superior and knowledgeable service to all of our customers. We guarantee our most dedicated commitment to that goal.

-Robert

I too was very impressed with Robert and his company. I ordered a system for my parent's through him. I mentioned him to my sister and she ordered a dual room Tivo system through him as well. She was impressed enough that she's telling her father-in-law and sister-in-law to go through VE as well. Let me just say that she does not impress easy either! She was quite impressed with how polite and professional Robert was, something that is harder and harder to find nowdays.

Needless to say when my Dish Network contract finally expires in November I'll be giving Robert a call. I just hope that by then the price has dropped drastically on the HD-Tivo :). Then again I will probably just wait until Mpeg 4 before I do anything.

ScottChez said:
VE is one of the best, there are also other retailers just as good out there who often are never mentioned here as they are not Paid Sponsors.

Maybe that is the case and I do not doubt it. But Roberts is active in these forums which is why i gave him my buisness. I did not do it becasue he has a link somewhere on the page. There other companies may do a wonderful job as well, but they personally aren't in this forum helping people all day long with questions and letting us know the inside happenings of D*.

That is what set value electronics apart from the rest...not the fact that he has a link that he paid for somewhere on this site.

VE has top notch customer service.

Robert is a great guy!! If you order from him and ever have a problem with your order, you can speak with Robert directly. Not a lot of companies' top people will let you, the consumer, speak directly to them.

That's a big thing that sets VE apart from the rest.

Robert:

I am in the process of moving to Southlake, Texas. I am considering a move from cable to DirecTV. I am going to start shopping around. Do you service this area? What is the best way to get started once I am ready to act. I am moving on April 28th, so I would like to be ready for installation as close to my move in date as possible.

Thanks for your help

Robert, ever think of also getting into selling Dishentwork, I would love to send you referals from them also. I think the Dish Club referal would work for is then so we would get $5 off programing for refering them .

We more good retailers on the dish side also.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts