another Hulk?

I thought it was done correctly the first time. Most people don’t realize that in the original comic book the Hulk was 15 feet tall. Most people are use to seeing a 6’4 Lou Ferrigno.

Looks promising. At least it couldn't be any worse than the last one, which ranks as #1 in my personal all-time list of movie disappointments.

The first one bombed. a real misfire. That does not mean that it can't work just that it did not work that time.

Ya, and from the looks of it he's going to be a 'lesser of two evils' bad guy by matching him up against Abomination. Add in a Tony Stark and Nick Fury cameo and the table is set for him to be included in an Avengers movie.

I thought the comics were OK, The TV series sucked, the 2003 movie was Ho Hum. I don't understand why people want to resurrect this dead horse.

The old tv series with bill bixby kicks serious a**. One of my all time favs. Have season 1 and 2 on dvd. The new movie looks great. Didnt like the last movie. Ed Norton in this new one looks strikingly like bill bixby. Cant Wait.

The old tv series with bill bixby kicks serious a**. One of my all time favs. Have season 1 and 2 on dvd. The new movie looks great. Didnt like the last movie. Ed Norton in this new one looks strikingly like bill bixby. Cant Wait.

I second that!! Looks like it may be very good! I too didn't care for the first one.

The character is quite popular. In fact it makes more sense to makea Hulk movie than many others that have been mentioned.

I thought it was done correctly the first time. Most people don’t realize that in the original comic book the Hulk was 15 feet tall. Most people are use to seeing a 6’4 Lou Ferrigno.

No way. He was certainly taller than Dr. Banner but was more in the 7 foot range.

No way. He was certainly taller than Dr. Banner but was more in the 7 foot range.

That seems about right according this this site

Height: 7 ft. as green Hulk, 5 ft. 9 in. as Banner, 6 ft. 6 in. as gray Hulk
Weight: 1,040 lbs. as green Hulk, 128 lbs. as Banner, 900 lbs. as gray Hulk
Eyes: Green as green Hulk, Brown as Banner, gray as gray Hulk
Hair: Green as green Hulk, Brown as Banner, black as gray Hulk
Skin: Green as green Hulk, gray as gray Hulk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts