inetvideo has another HD DVD sale!

I'm thinking of making an order with Inetvideo.

Can anybody tell me what kind of experiences they've had with them. Good or bad.

Also, what are the shipping rates like.

Thanks

Pretty good. I had the one bad disc as mentioned earlier, but I knew it was used when I bought it.

The discs come labelled as "For sale in Canada Only", but they are the same discs you got here. Shipping was fast.

+2 on "good". I have purchased about 20 titles from them (all new) and have had no issues. (I haven't opened all of them yet however.) I would not hesitate to buy a used title either. Shipping is fast and complete. I chuckle over some of the covers that have information in both English and French...!

Battlestar Galactica S1 $9.99 at inetvideo

SOLD OUT. Temporarily Out of Stock.....

It was in stock when I was building an order with several titles, but it wouldn't go through when I tried to checkout. It said I had to set a Qty. no greater than 0 for BG.

Um, OK....

Still bought about $50 worth of HD DVDs and DVDs.... My Transformers HD DVD is scratched and hiccupy so I am replacing it for $5.99..... Missed out on the $3.99 sale the other day...

Grabbed Beowulf, Tomb Raider, Embrace of the Vampire (old Alyssa Milano erotic thriller), a WSOP Poker game for the XBox 360 and a few other items...

I have it but was tempted to order again... Million Dollar Baby is Back Ordered, but they have been pretty good about shipping Back Orders... I ordered a Pat Benatar DVD during the summer, it took a couple of months.. but I got it... (PQ terrible but good sound)

$1.99 for HD DVD of Transformers for those that missed it last time.... Battlestar Galactica at $14.00 for the 1st season....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)