Another Mannning in the SuperBowl

oh darn Green Bay lost

What is Joe Yuck gonna talk about now that he cant blow Brett Farve one more time during the SB game.

hey they werent supposed to make it to the playoffs, and now they are going to the superbowl. they almost beat the pats in the last game of the regular season. I think this would make for a great superbowl.

Good job by the Giants. I love it when all of the talking heads say one thing, and the opposite happens.

Now if they could only beat the Patriots. I'd love to see that network shot of Bob Kraft in the stands at the end of the game if the Giants somehow won! :D

hey they werent supposed to make it to the playoffs, and now they are going to the superbowl. they almost beat the pats in the last game of the regular season. I think this would make for a great superbowl.
I say 52-10 New England. Eli throws 4 ints.

Being a Packer fan, let me be the first to say they didn't play at all good today, only the Giants beat the Giants today when it came to offense and defense. The Packers looked like they were cold, I mean more then just temp wise also. The Giants run defense I think is what that game for them today, Ryan grant had less then 25 yards, and with that Favre struggled. But considering know one predicted Green Bay or New York for the NFC team to be in the super bowl...I am happy they made it at least.

I think their backup QB would have won that game.

I really like Farve, but sometimes he just starts slinging the ball when there is no need to yet. Green Bay needed to keep their composure on those last few drives, including overtime, and just move the ball on short passes. Farve just started throwing into double and triple coverage way down field for no reason. He lost the game for them. :mad:

Good job by the Giants. I love it when all of the talking heads say one thing, and the opposite happens.

Now if they could only beat the Patriots. I'd love to see that network shot of Bob Kraft in the stands at the end of the game if the Giants somehow won! :D

Can you imagine if San Diego had beat NE,it would have been the Giants and Chargers.
None of the pundits would have wanted that ... however it would have been interesting due to the fact that Manning and Rivers are both young and were traded for each other (Eli's doing entirely)

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts