Another new DTV Sub..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hammond22

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 8, 2005
After about 10 calls to different CSR's, I tried the "Can I talk to a supervisor" approach. The CSR was real nice and asked if he could do anything before he transfers me. I told him my only sticking point was the $199 charge for the HD DVR. Long story short I'm getting another $100 mail-in rebate so that brings my cost to $99. That's all I was really looking for. I just didn't want to spend a lot on new equipment after Dish's 622. So...............

$99 HR20 after $100 mail-in rebate.
Sunday Ticket Premier Package (The One they offer now)
Free Superfan (Just mentioned Superfan and he threw it in for free)
Nascar Hot Pass, but I couldn't care less about that.

I had no problems with Dish, but with this offer and Sunday Ticket I just couldn't pass.

Good job. Make sure to track that rebate. If it doesnt clear in 2 months, call and get them to immediately credit. Directv are better then most places at rebates but I had 1 fall through the cracks. You have to stay on top of it.

Good job. Make sure to track that rebate. If it doesnt clear in 2 months, call and get them to immediately credit. Directv are better then most places at rebates but I had 1 fall through the cracks. You have to stay on top of it.
Brewer,
There was talk that D* may be going away from rebates soon, going to instant credits, showing on your bill right away.
I did not hear when this was to take place.

Jimbo

That sounds like a terrible deal. Give it to me so I can take it off your hands. :D

Just kidding, that is a tremondous deal that I would like to have, but I am already a sub.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)