Another Newb checking in with dish 322 receiver questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

racincowboy

Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
Oregon
Hello,

I am from Nw Oregon and currently live on the road as a traveling construction worker. We travel about 9-10 months out of the year depending on what job we are on.

So needless to say I love my satellite tv on the road. I have a 311 receiver right now and I want to upgrade to a 322 so the wife and I can watch different things instead of rock, paper, scissors to see what we are going to watch.

So I guess I am looking for advice on how to hook up this new receiver we have a dish 500 with dual lmb but not the pro. version. We only have 1 place on each lmb to hook up coax to. My 5th wheel is wired for satellite already and I need to know how to hook up the dish network 322 receiver with a single cable. My 5th wheel also has a switch from the factory with tv1, tv2 and satellite and cable or antenna buttons on them for each tv. So any input would be great. Also where to get one the cheapest.

Thanks

Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)