another question for installers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

memory

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2006
working usually
When you guys close your calls how long do you have to hold for right now I have been on hold for 45 min to close o ut a job and they want us to stay at the customers house to do this!!

What are you doing just a sat.dish directv install?

Hold Time = grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"Thank you for the keeping of the connection............you are important to us in a very important way.
May I have the number of you? And may I have the number of the customer you are connected to? And I did no9t hear you......you are on a cell phone and your noise is loud..we are in another place and time from you .Please say again what your SBCA number is and whop you are saying your installer number first.................Thank you for keeping the connection........you are.......THE CALL CENTER IS NOW CLOSED>>>>>>>>>IF YOU WANT TO BE PAID FOR THIS JOB YOU WILL HAVE TO SUE SOME BUT NOT ALL OF THE LEVELS OF CONTRACTORS YOU HAVE USED>>>>>>EVEN THOUGH THE SKY IS DARK WHERE YOU ARE THINGS ARE ALWAYS BRIGHT HERE IN

Hold Time = grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"Thank you for the keeping of the connection............you are important to us in a very important way.
May I have the number of you? And may I have the number of the customer you are connected to? And I did no9t hear you......you are on a cell phone and your noise is loud..we are in another place and time from you .Please say again what your SBCA number is and whop you are saying your installer number first.................Thank you for keeping the connection........you are.......THE CALL CENTER IS NOW CLOSED>>>>>>>>>IF YOU WANT TO BE PAID FOR THIS JOB YOU WILL HAVE TO SUE SOME BUT NOT ALL OF THE LEVELS OF CONTRACTORS YOU HAVE USED>>>>>>EVEN THOUGH THE SKY IS DARK WHERE YOU ARE THINGS ARE ALWAYS BRIGHT HERE IN

Damn it, Joe...you listening in on my phone calls? :D:p:D

OMG i can't believe this forum was even started, I'm not going to get into it because it will just ruin my night, but my wait time yesterday was horrible, had a ride along with me, knocked out an HR20 and KaKu upgrade in exactly 17 min.

We left the customers house after closing the job... 1hr 32min (yes, i did time it)

hope that answers your question I'm moving on to the next topic now.

p.s. I'm also with Premier!!

My HSP has a Automated closure line :) so how ever long is takes me to type in the AC/RID numbers :D But in your case if I had to talk to a CSR to close jobs, I think even those "I had to wait" I would go grab a bite to eat and listen to horrible foreign accented female with staticy elevator music, vs sitting in my customers driveway for 30 minutes after shaking hands, I wouldn't want some tech in my driveway that long after he was done.

The end of my story is that after dealing with the DTV call center to activate---and I gotta say they have gotten better over the years---I was supposed to call the DirectSatUSA CSR to close the jobs....with the ladies in the Philippines or Philadelphia. Then I was to call the installation office in Baltimore and give them all the info and a confirmation number. And the best part... they said I lost 23 receivers.

Could Premier be worse?

Joe

Status
Please reply by conversation.