Antenna Advice

silversschevy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 26, 2008
Canyon, TX
Hey guys, I am an idiot with all this ota stuff. I was wondering if maybe you guys would give me some recommendations on what antenna to use for my location. I have tried a few different indoor antennas with no luck, so I am looking for an antenna for the attic if at all possible. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Radar-Digital2.png
    Radar-Digital2.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 153
Hey guys, I am an idiot with all this ota stuff. I was wondering if maybe you guys would give me some recommendations on what antenna to use for my location. I have tried a few different indoor antennas with no luck, so I am looking for an antenna for the attic if at all possible. Thanks in advance

A friend of mine bought an antenna from Radio Shack. Don't know what the model
number is but it's about 6 ft. long and around $60. It's channel 7-13 + UHF. He put it in his attic and pulls in stations 50+ miles away. Should work fine for the top seven on your list.

Radio Shack VU90 should handle your needs. Don't know what stores are available but the internet should get things shipped. You need both VHF and UHF so Winegard HD7694P should work or a Channel Master 3016. Both are 50 year old companies and have a proven history.

The better choice would be the Winegard 7694P series, designed for channels 7 through 52, better gain than RS, better design, better quality, costs a little more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)