FTA DTV Thru Multiswitch

frodoz737

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 5, 2009
Texas
Here is the set-up.
DirecTV Standard, 18" Round-Dual LNB with 2 long cables to 2 inline passive amps to a 3x4 Steren multiswitch to receivers to TV's. All works great (Thanks again). Will I be able to use a Terrestrial Antenna receiving the new FTA DTV only, through the third input of "this" multiswitch and regular diplexers. I am unsure of the frequencies. Same as before @40-860MHz? How to cable in DA converter for one TV not capable. I like wiring diagrams. :hungry:

Guess it's obvious why I ask such easy questions of you folks. Have the know how, just not the knowledge...yet. Thanks.

Here is the set-up.
DirecTV Standard, 18" Round-Dual LNB with 2 long cables to 2 inline passive amps to a 3x4 Steren multiswitch to receivers to TV's. All works great (Thanks again). Will I be able to use a Terrestrial Antenna receiving the new FTA DTV only, through the third input of "this" multiswitch and regular diplexers. I am unsure of the frequencies. Same as before @40-860MHz? How to cable in DA converter for one TV not capable. I like wiring diagrams. :hungry:

If I understand your question correctly you want to run ATSC signal through DirecTV multiswitches and have it like a hotel TV system?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts