DTV America stations in Green Bay/Wausau, Wisconsin

Justin Hill

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 6, 2016
Green Bay
I noticed a few low-power digital TV stations were supposed to come to my area in the future. I was curious about what was happening with these new stations, so I sent DTV America an e-mail:

Subject:
WODR-LD/WWEA-LD/WEHG-LD/WEKK-LD

I have a question regarding the following TV stations:
WODR-LD 19
WWEA-LD 21
WEHG-LD 29
WEKK-LD 47

When will those TV stations go on the air?

Here's a response I got back from DTV America:

Hi,

We are working diligently on the buildout schedules at this time and that we’ll update you with more information.

Thank you,

DTV America Corporation

I'm guessing we don't have long until those new stations come on the air.

I noticed a few low-power digital TV stations were supposed to come to my area in the future. I was curious about what was happening with these new stations, so I sent DTV America an e-mail:

Subject:
WODR-LD/WWEA-LD/WEHG-LD/WEKK-LD

I have a question regarding the following TV stations:
WODR-LD 19
WWEA-LD 21
WEHG-LD 29
WEKK-LD 47

When will those TV stations go on the air?

Here's a response I got back from DTV America:

Hi,

We are working diligently on the buildout schedules at this time and that we’ll update you with more information.

Thank you,

DTV America Corporation

I'm guessing we don't have long until those new stations come on the air.

Be wary of what DTV America tells you. They’ve said as much about new LP’s coming to my area also, and those plans have yet to come to fruition. Trip has confirmed in another thread that at least one of DTV’s local affiliates here is being bumped due to the repack. I’m sure the repack is affecting their LP stations in other markets as well. We’ll see how many they apply to move to new frequencies once the new filing window opens..

Reactions: Justin Hill
Be wary of what DTV America tells you. They’ve said as much about new LP’s coming to my area also, and those plans have yet to come to fruition. Trip has confirmed in another thread that at least one of DTV’s local affiliates here is being bumped due to the repack. I’m sure the repack is affecting their LP stations in other markets as well. We’ll see how many they apply to move to new frequencies once the new filing window opens..

I knew the repack had something to with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)