Antenna Help Upper East Tennessee

How did you get 5 & 11 as analog signals with a UHF only antenna? You need a TV antenna that receives VHF Hi & Low seeing you still have a broadcaster on CH5. You could look for a VHF only antenna and combine it with your existing UHF antenna. Or buy a new Full VHF and UHF combination antenna.

A Winegard HD7000R is rated for channels 2-51 and zone 2 green/red 20-40 miles. It should fit your needs by specifications but I know nothing about using it in your part of the country.

Last edited:
I figure my current Yagi is UHF only. It was given to me and it came from radio shack. I looked at radio shacks website and they havev a Yagi that was about the same price ($5 more now) as this one cost about 3 years ago and it states its UHF.
I'm about 15 mile from the towers and have always gotten uhf and VHF. However VHF has always been in and out. I figure that being close enough it picked the signal enough. I have done some searchs and cant find much on VHF Hi and Lo so I will probably just go to the combo. I just got to find which one. I also have a hill between me and the towers.

I just spoke to solid signal and the suggested the Winegard 7080 or 7082 and said the cheaper 7015 should work and suggestions. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)