antenna rotator number locations

Former Cbandguy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
Oakville, CT
I have an antenna rotator which allows me to move my off-air antenna to a certain degree number to locate off air stations. I remember that there used to be a website on the internet which would allow you to plug in your destination and then it would give you the stations that you could reasonably reach with an off air antenna of a particular station by moving the antenna to a certain degree number based on a 360 degree turn.

Does anyone remember what this website is and if it still exists?

I have an antenna rotator which allows me to move my off-air antenna to a certain degree number to locate off air stations. I remember that there used to be a website on the internet which would allow you to plug in your destination and then it would give you the stations that you could reasonably reach with an off air antenna of a particular station by moving the antenna to a certain degree number based on a 360 degree turn.

Does anyone remember what this website is and if it still exists?
I think that you are looking for TVFool. This site will give you a report of all the stations that may be available from your location along with distance and azimuth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts