Antenna that Promises Free Cable & Satellite?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

koolx

Original poster
Jul 18, 2012
manhattan, nyc
theres an antenna called clear-cast thats supposed to pick up cable and satellite channels for free, wihout paying for cable and satellite. i got some questions about this:1) i'm in manhatan, nyc.. does clear-cast have good reception here?2) whats the best antenna to get free cable and satellite if clear-cast isnt that good?3) how many cable and satellite channels will i get regardless of which antenna?

Last edited:
theres an antenna called clear-cast thats supposed to pick up cable and satellite channels for free, wihout paying for cable and satellite. i got some questions about this:1) i'm in manhatan, nyc.. does clear-cast have good reception here?2) whats the best antenna to get free cable and satellite if clear-cast isnt that good?3) how many cable and satellite channels will i get regardless of which antenna?

"A fool and his money are soon parted" If it looks too good it probably is.

You wont get any cable or satellite channels. All that is is a crappy antenna. Its no "miracle antenna" that gets OTA channels that it can pick up (reception varies)

You wont get any cable or satellite channels. All that is is a crappy antenna. Its no "miracle antenna" that gets OTA channels that it can pick up (reception varies)

I wonder if these guys are capitalizing on the scheme HBO used in the early '80s when they were sending out unencrypted microwave signals and you could buy a receiver kit that used the 1 pound coffee can as an antenna. Of course that hasn't worked in 30 years now.

I didn't add "crappy" to my post because I was never tempted to buy one and see the quality. At $40, I wouldn't expect much though, especially with that advertising.

Basically, "Run away, run away"

I wonder if these guys are capitalizing on the scheme HBO used in the early '80s when they were sending out unencrypted microwave signals and you could buy a receiver kit that used the 1 pound coffee can as an antenna. Of course that hasn't worked in 30 years now.

I haven't seen a 1 pound coffee can in years

How is this special compared to other antenna's? You can find bow antenna's just as nice if not nicer than this one for a bit cheaper.

Last edited:
Look below to the comments and you will see someone else got it and has the same positive results. I don't know what to think. I do know that when they reviewed the Mohu Antenna they said at that time it was the best Antenna they ever tested. I wish someone else would test it as well.

Last edited:
Hey I would love them to make a believer out of me, but I have been working with antennas for 30 years. I don't know of any magical ways for a television signal to travel futher then its supposed to. If what they are saying is correct then I should be able to watch channels from NYC and Boston here at my house in Hartford. I just don't buy it.

As far as the comments go, its their site and they can post whatever comments they want on it.

What happened to the FREE CABLE AND SATELLITE CLAIM The review mentioned nothing. I agree with Scott pure scam.

Scott is there any reason not to lock this thread it isn't going anyplace positive??

I can sell you cheap a pretty good antenna, the Eye of Newt & Wing of Bat miracle TV reception assistance device.

But WAIT! There's MORE! Before you unbend it, clothes hang on it pretty well!

;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)