Antenna that Promises Free Cable & Satellite?

I like the way they call it "green" How the heck can an antenna be green.

Last edited:
What happened to the FREE CABLE AND SATELLITE CLAIM The review mentioned nothing. I agree with Scott pure scam.

Scott is there any reason not to lock this thread it isn't going anyplace positive??
It's not a scam, just a typical weasel-worded ad designed to fool the gullible. It does not offer FREE cable and satellite, it says that people that use it can STOP PAYING for cable and satellite. Obviously, if somebody is using this thing to watch free over-the-air TV channels (I can do the same thing by pushing a paperclip into the antenna connector on my TV), then they have the option of NOT usiing or paying for some other service. Nowhere does it say that you can NOT pay and still get that service, with or without this miracle device.

Looks to me like it's simply the "Monster Cable" of TV antennas.

It's not a scam, just a typical weasel-worded ad designed to fool the gullible. It does not offer FREE cable and satellite, it says that people that use it can STOP PAYING for cable and satellite. Obviously, if somebody is using this thing to watch free over-the-air TV channels (I can do the same thing by pushing a paperclip into the antenna connector on my TV), then they have the option of NOT usiing or paying for some other service. Nowhere does it say that you can NOT pay and still get that service, with or without this miracle device.

it also says like 950 SHOWS yet people see that as CHANNELS

The question is not on whether the dish will actually work in getting some channels in. The question is if it is any better than the others on the market and what makes it so special. Most here think this antenna is not anything special.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts