Antenna TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
They are on 125W in the WGN mux but all are encrypted tighter than............well you decide ;)

Rumor is they wont even allow uplink companies that might have it as a backup see it unless its necessary.

Maybe someday they will realize by opening it up that they will acquire more eyes for their advertisers. People wishing they could watch can't.

You also have to realize that the purpose of most scrambling nowadays is to keep the various little cable cos and other commercial establishments from using the signals without paying for it.For the most part they're not really concerned with us pesky little FTA'ers.

If I watch it on LP analog channel 15 from WNYA instead of 51.2 digital it looks just like TV when I was a kid with a little snow and ghosting of the image. It's the last analog channel I can receive in my area.

Just joined my locals as a sub-channel of WPSD in Paducah, KY. Yea.
Yeah that's my locals to, WPSD. But I tried all day to get the signal but with no luck. I tried two different preamps on a new antenna and still no luck, just won't lock on it. I can only hope that they will add it on the dishnet cause that's my locals there as well. They added the RTV feed on WPSD and I get that but have it on FTA. I get better signal on the OTA antenna without the preamp, not sure if it's the wrong preamp or what. Guess I'll try going up higher with the antenna and maybe a better preamp.Sure seems like alot of trouble just to watch Beaver & Dennis the menace...LOL

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts