Any ATT|Dish "movers" ?

rcdallas

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 3, 2006
West Texas (midland)
Just curious if anyone with a ATT|Dish account has ever tried moving? Especially into a area that they may not service.

Been pondering about moving over to ATT Dish to put all my goodies on one bill.

Just my guess but I think that's gonna be kind of hard to do since you will also have phone service with them. If you request to move they'll probably want to change your phone number and area code.

I've done it before with the online chat, however, as of late they have been noticing that I am an att customer and have given me the 800 number to call--it has worked over the internet before. For some reason, it has only worked in the online chat for me when I did it at least after 9:00PM central time...maybe a different shift?

its 99 dllrs for att movers.. and if you move to where there is no service you will have to debundle the account. If you cancel and you got a contract with dish, it would be a valid cancellation fee. best bet is to debundle it.

I would avoid att if you can, I bundled with them to get directv and att upped my monthly phone and intenet bill $40 on the second month, I dropped them today and have charter coming back out for internet and phone for less but still not a good deal unfortunately.

Yeah.. i used to work for attdish on the dish side.. and att would have so many billig issues.. it was the same problems over and over again.

Also if you cancel your phone, att leads you to believe that the dish auto cancels.. and its ot true.. trhen the cuzst is stuck with a 2 months bill :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts